RESERVATION & REFUND POLICIES
- Payment is required at the time of booking to confirm your reservation and hold your date.
- You will be invoiced for missing or damaged lawn display items.
- Please DO NOT allow anyone to climb, lean against, or play on or around the yard card display. Our display items WILL NOT safely support any additional weight.
- Please do not move the lawn display.
- Don’t throw lawn display items in the garbage or vandalize the signs. Even if you do not like the display gift given to you, these items are our property and business. It is best to notify the honoree (and family) to not touch the display, as you are still responsible for it.
- Please protect our property from any damage that might be caused due to flying debris from lawnmowers, dogs, etc.
- Please do not attach balloons or any adhesive to any part off the display.
- If you have a lawn crew, please arrange for them to come on a date that the letters are NOT on the grass. Grass clippings will stain our signs.
- We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photos of your celebration. However, please do not pull the signs from the ground. Card in my Yard Bend and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or person property during set up and removal of any rental.
- A 48 hour notice is required for a full refund.
- In the event of inclement or hazardous weather you will receive a full refund.
- No refunds will be given due to client giving us the wrong address.
- No refunds will be given due to the homeowner requesting us to remove the lawn display.
- No refunds will be given due to animals preventing the display from being set up.
- No refunds will be given for being denied access to a gated community.